Pages

Monday 25 February 2013

My rules to being fabulous!

Some of you have e-mailed about my diet.
And I don’t really diet.
The lifestyle I’ve adapted is called the 80/20 rule. I eat DAMN amazing eighty percent of the time & the other twenty percent I treat myself.
Think of it like this: if I ate perfect 24/7, I’d be a real bore. If I ate like shit 100% of my life, I’d be an unhappy fatso. To be nice, sometimes you gotta be naughty. Ta da- the 80/20 rule.
Balance your diet like a bank account. If you’re eating pizza, add vegetables. If you’re drinking Soda, eat a salad & protein. If you ate like crap one day, eat clean for the next two.
It’s not rocket science.
Victoria’s Secret model, Miranda Kerr said, “I adopt the 80/20 rule. 80% healthy and organic, 20% indulgent and that works for me and my body personally. I indulge occasionally and avoid counting calories.”
Her body is insane. She maintains a realistic & relatable approach towards eating. I love.
My version of the 80/20 rule is simple. Eighty percent of the time I’ll fill up on fruits, vegetables, cold pressed juices, hot water and lemon, herbs, spices, water, tons of cauliflower,  sandwiches wrapped in lettuce. I save my indulgences for key ice cream, soda, a slice of margarita pizza, a piece of cinnamon and honey toast, chips/salsa, or some sweets. But again, this happens only twenty percent ( sometimes less ) of the time. Being conscious of what you put in your mouth is very important.
At the end of day: it’s all about balance, balance, balance

1 comment:

  1. This is a topic that's near to my heart... Many thanks! Where are your contact details though?

    Also visit my weblog: http://onlymachinesex.com/index.php?own=2489808

    ReplyDelete

please let me know what you think