Pages

Thursday 28 February 2013

DOSE OF AUDREY!



It won't come as a surprise to you but I have very few role models, Audrey Hepburn, Kate Middleton and of course my mom.
 
Audrey Hepburn symbolised everything that was chic, classy and elegant. Not only was she sophisticated in her ways but she was also a style icon. Here's a daily dose of audrey- some of her famous quotes, which I absolutely adore, they are fabulous!


 
"For beautiful eyes look for the good in others, for beautiful lips speak only words of kindness, and for poise walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."

“Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!”


 
“The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows & the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years.”
 
“I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and... I believe in miracles.” 
 
“You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about him.” 


 
“I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles” 
 
Let's face it, a nice creamy chocolate cake does a lot for a lot of people; it does for me.”


 
“Why change? Everyone has his own style. When you have found it, you should stick to it.”
 
“Make-up can only make you look pretty on the outside but it doesn't help if your ugly on the inside. Unless you eat the make-up.”
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Audrey is a legend! Love your blog mish<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 thank u Razeena :D is most certainly is a legend! thank u for visting this blog ! hope to see u again here soon!

      Delete
  2. Thankfulness to my father who told me about this blog,
    this web site iis truly remarkable.

    Here is mmy weblog Luciano Charley

    ReplyDelete

please let me know what you think