Pages

Friday 22 February 2013

lazy lazy lazy ! Get going !

Dear Whoever is Laying Around Like a Lazy Slob Today,
Dear whoever is laying around like a lazy slob today [ you know who you are ],
Is it too much to ask to peel yourself from the couch, turn off the TV, & move your body?
Maybe even, I don’t know, get crazy & walk with your kids or dog around the block? Doing nothing is really doing nothing for you.
Get up now {!!!} to improve your health AND your mood. Hike, do some errands, run the beach, go walk around the mall, gym, or just get outside & MOVE. I promise, you’ll thank yourself later!

2 comments:

  1. You are so awesome! I do not think I've read through anything like this before.

    So nice to find someone with genuine thoughts on this issue.
    Seriously.. thanks for starting this up. This site is one thing that is required on the internet, someone with some originality!


    Feel free to surf to my website - Connor Bush

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is certainly a lot to fnd out about this subject.
    I really like alll the poinfs you have made.

    my website :: Eileen Sanchez

    ReplyDelete

please let me know what you think