Pages

Tuesday 3 September 2013

made in chelsea! (my obsession)

You MUST tune in to my obsession! I feel as if I am the only south African who knows about this. I discovered” Made in Chelsea” when my friend started calling me amber (with absolutely no clear basis)! Never the less, there have been 5 seasons of Made in Chelsea in the British broadcasting area. I have watched them ALL 3 times around (and some Spencer episodes twice!) via a website that streams shows from the U.K..  I’m truly jonesing for Season 6. Now, this twenty something crowd of “British Pretties” have come to the S.A on STYLE! It’s on right now to be exact! Hurry turn it on!
 
 
Meet some of the first season gang!!
 
 
 
 The lovely and regal Amber
 The English rose Caggie
 The bad boy spencer
 Everybodys friend Hugo
 The gorgeous Millie

 Binky and Louis, the most amicable girls you will find
 Francis totally reminds me of my cousin, he is super witty
 Ollie and his facial expressions will leave you I stitches
Jamie, the clown!!
 
 
NOW you met a few of them... GET UHBSESSED!!!
 
It truly is worth obsessing over!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please let me know what you think