I’ve seen this campaign pop up a few times over the last few weeks but only recently researched to see what it was.
Turn’s out it’s pretty damn cool.
It seems we are all short on time – time to see our families, time to concentrate on our health, time to work or even just time for ourselves.
With today’s fast paced society – it’s really important for us to take the time to enjoy the moment we are in.
Personally – I am the worst at this. I always tend to get into something (be it work, study, currently my blog and baking) and I forget all else. I am always working towards something, looking forward and rarely take the time to appreciate the present.
If you’re like me in this way, this challenge is for YOU.
To highlight to yourself things that make you happy or you are grateful for.
It’s not about showing off your amazing, glamorous lifestyle – more a reminder to appreciate what’s around you.
So, what do you have to do?
- Register here.
- Choose your social media platform – Instagram, Twitter, Facebook etc. You can even just submit them to the website if you don’t wish to publicise your photos.
- Post 1 photo a day for 100 days of something that made YOU happy. This can be as simple as a flower you liked or a loved one you’re with.
- Hashtag #100happydays or choose your own hashtag. Mine is #100happydays.
The campaign states that people successfully completing the challenge claimed to:
- Start noticing what makes them happy every day;
- Be in a better mood every day;
- Start receiving more compliments from other people;
- Realise how lucky they are to have the life they have;
- Become more optimistic;
- Fall in love during the challenge.
That all sounds pretty great doesn’t it?
The campaign says they’ll even send you a little 100 page book with your 100 happy days at the finish line of the challenge – pretty cool huh?
So what are you waiting for? Register now and start being happier.